Suvarnprashan an Ayurvedic immunity booster for kids :
What is suvarnprashan?
Suvarnprashan is a vedic program to ensure proper development of children.It is one of the 16 essential rituals described in ayurveda. This process include the administration of specially prepared medicine from suvarn bhasm with pure honey,medicated ghee,with 22 other herbs like brahmi,shankpushpi,vacha etc .
Who could take benefit of suvarnprashan?
It can be given to age group 0-16 years.It is also useful in special children with autism, learning difficulties, delayed milestones etc.It should be taken under the guidance a good Vaidya(Ayurvedic consultant)
When it can be given?
It can be given daily in early morning or at least it should be administered specially on pushya naskhtra which comes usually in every month, because it is one of the important day to use gold medicinal formulations .
Can kids take it easily?
Yes it can be taken very easily as it contains honey and tastes sweet so kids love to take the medicine, it is given in the form of drops in kids.
Benefits of Suvarnprashan sanskar :
1 .It increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections and hence prevent children falling ill frequently.
2. It guards children from various allergic conditions.
3. It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activities, and also improves stamina.
4. It improves child’s appetite,digestive fire,so improves digestion and decrease related complaints.
5. Its regular and continues doses improves child’s intellectual power,grasping power,sharpness, memory recalling in a special way.
6. It protects children from alignment occurring during teething phase.
7. It tones up skin colour.
8. It develops and inbuilt strong defence mechanism in kids,and make a shield against diseases occurring due to change in whether and season.