Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum and anus. They can be painful and uncomfortable. There are many different treatment options available, depending on the severity of the condition.
In this blog post, we will discuss the best possible ways of treating piles in Allahabad, we’ll cover everything you need to know about Piles treatment – from causes and symptoms to diagnosis and treatment. We’ll also provide tips for coping with this condition.
No matter what you’re going through, we’re here to help. So let’s get started!
What is Piles ?
Veins in the lower anus and rectum that are enlarged cause piles. They can result in tissue growths surrounding the anus and in the anus itself, which can be very uncomfortable. The size and placement of these growths can vary.
The best thing about Dr. Ashutosh Srivastava is that he provides complete confidentiality to his patients, which is very important for a sensitive condition like Piles.
The majority of the time, piles symptoms are not serious and go away on their own.
The following signs and symptoms could be experienced by someone with piles:
- Uncomfortable nodules in and around the anus.
- Discomfort while and after passing stools, including pain and itching around the anus, and bloody stools.
- Pile formation can worsen into a more serious condition.
These consist of:
- Heavy anal bleeding, which could result in faeces incontinence, anaemia, and infection.
- Anal muscles cut off the hemorrhoid’s blood supply in an anal fistula strangulated hemorrhoid.
- Many piles sufferers, however, might not exhibit any symptoms.
Causes of Piles
The lower rectum experiences increased pressure, which causes piles.
Under pressure, the blood vessels near the anus and the rectum may expand, swell, or bulge, creating piles.This might be brought on by ongoing constipation persistent diarrhoea, carrying large loads, and straining to evacuate stools.
- Eating a healthful diet: Staying hydrated and eating a diet rich in high-fiber foods can help keep stools soft and make their passing easier.
- Avoiding straining when passing stools: Straining when passing stools can increase the risk of developing piles.
- Avoiding heavy lifting: Regular heavy lifting is a risk factor for piles. Limiting heavy exertion and practicing proper lifting techniques can help a person prevent the development of piles.
- Maintaining a moderate weight: Being overweight raises the risk of having piles.
- Staying active: Exercise can help food passage through the digestive system and make stools more regular. This can reduce the risk of piles.
In Ayurveda,In the initial stage, piles can be cured with Ayurvedic treatment. In Chronic conditions Ayurveda suggests Ksharsutra therapy is best for this issue.
Kshar Sutra is an ayurvedic thread which is used to tie piles mass. After tying the mass, the mass dries up and falls off in 7 to 8 days and the mass never originates at that place.
Benefits of kshar sutra :-
1) There is no need to be admitted
2) No spinal anaesthesia
3) 3 to 4 hrs procedure
4) No Surgery required
5) No invasion procedure.