Are you Living in constant pain with Pus discharge in Rectum, searching for relief in the pain and understanding symptoms and their causes?
Now, “No More Suffering in Silence from Fistula“.
Here is your complete guide to understanding your symptoms and finding the “Right Treatment Strategies That Work”.
Fistula is a painful condition that affects many people around the world. It is a condition often severely neglected, but it can cause significant discomfort and pain for those who suffer from it.
Today we will discuss fistula, its symptoms,#Ksharsutra _and #ayurvedic_treatments.
What is Fistula?
Fistula is an abnormal connection between two organs or tissues in the body. It is a condition that can occur in different parts of the body, including the digestive system, urinary tract, and reproductive system.
Fistula-in-ano is one of the most common anorectal diseases in which the chronic granulating tract runs from the anal canal or rectum to the perianal skin or perineum and is associated with considerable discomfort and morbidity to the patient.
Injury, surgery, infection, or inflammation can all cause a fistula.
Symptoms of Fistula :
Fistula can cause various symptoms depending on its location and severity. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Pain: Fistula can cause severe pain, especially during bowel movements or urination.
- Discharge: Fistula can cause bloody or foul-smelling discharge of fluid or pus from the affected area.
- Swelling: Fistula can cause swelling around the affected area.
- Redness: Fistula can cause redness and inflammation around the affected area.
- Fever: In some cases, Fistula can cause a fever and other signs of infection.
Treatment of Fistula :
The best treatment for fistula(भगंदर) is “Kshar sutra” (Ayurveda Therapy). It depends on the location and severity of the abnormal connection.while in other cases, “Kshar sutra” surgery is required to treat fistula effectively.
Some of the common treatments for Ano Rectal Fistulas include:
- Medications: Ayurvedic Antibiotics and other medications can be prescribed, to treat infections associated with Ano Rectal Fistulas.
- Kshar Sutra : kshar Sutra Procedure is the most common and reliable treatment option for Ano Rectal Fistula.
Pain Management for Fistula
Pain management is an important part of treating fistula. Pain can be managed with over-the-counter pain medications or prescription painkillers. Additionally, warm baths, heating pads, or ice packs can relieve pain and discomfort.
- Pain medication: Over-the-counter pain medications, such as triphala guggul can be taken to relieve mild to moderate pain.
- Sitz bath: A sitz bath involves sitting in a shallow tub of warm water for 15-20 minutes several times a day. This can help reduce pain and promote healing.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments may also be recommended to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
In conclusion, #Ano_Rectal_Fistula is a medical condition that can cause severe discomfort and pain. It’s critical to comprehend the symptoms and treatment options available to address this pain point.
If you are experiencing symptoms of Ano Rectal Fistula, it is essential to consult “Shree Vishwshraddha Chikitshalaya”
Dr. Ashutosh Srivastava (M.D) Kshar sutra expert to determine the best course of treatment for your individual needs. With the right treatment, you can alleviate pain and discomfort and get back to enjoying a healthy, active lifestyle.
Book an Appointment.